Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bloglines and Grokker

I tried out Bloglines and I did like it alright. I don't know if it is something I would use on a daily basis, but it's nice to have some favorite blogs together so you can just check them all at once for updates. I did find some cool Disney blogs when I searched and a feed for Get Fuzzy and Pearls Before Swine which are two of my favorite comic strips. I guess I just have a thing for talking animals. I'll defintely have to mess around more with RSS feeds when I get home since I know there is a button on my internet toolbar for it, but I've never used it.

I did really like Grokker though. I did a search on Harry Houdini to see how the site worked and I liked how it took the information and categorized it. It will definitely come in handy when I do a research paper because it will be nice to know what the articles are about so I don't have to sift through them all.

No comments: