Thursday, June 7, 2007

Library Thing

The library technologies that I really love are the downloadable audio books and the mylibrary DV. They are both very convenient in that it gives people the chance of not having to come to library to find a book or movie. It also helps in case the movie or book you are looking for are not on the shelf. Also the fact that it's a digital file that doesn't get scratched up, lost, or broken helps both the patron and the libary itself.

Of the applications mentioned I really loved book mooch since I have many books that I'm willing to give away and the idea of a worldwide book swap is very interesting. I also loved shelfari as a way to catalog your books and see what other people have. I use one for my DVD's since I have so many and people are constantly borrowing them as a way to keep track of them.

No comments: